Thursday, March 08, 2007


Funny little email joke I received, real cute.......



Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and went into a store. When I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on, man, How about giving a retired person a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.


I called him a name. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having 'worn tires'. So I called him a "member of the doughnut eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.


Personally, I don't care. I came downtown on the bus.


I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Renae! I loved this--Hysterical!!!

SnowWhite said...

Haerd it before but it still makes me giggle. Sorry for not having been in touch but have posted to explain why. Hope all well at your end of the world love to you and the family hope ash driving you nuts still litteraly argg can't spell and have ten mins left on this computer byeeeeee
xx
shona

Sharon said...

That's cute!