Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Let me take you by the hand and teach you how to fly,
I'll hold you safe within my arms when you need to cry.

The love I have for you is more than I can bere,
Now don't you think it's a heavy load,
I am quite willing to share.



My love for you grows from deep within,
With every step you take,
My heart is never tired of watching, for I am proud of what we made.

I see you as a gift from God from your head down to your toes,
This is a treasure, a kind of love that only a mother knows.




7 comments:

Leish said...

Cute! That's me and Jack up there! lol

Love the poem.

Unknown said...

"...for I proud of what we made". Wow! That is a really a prayer most of us in the single world hope to be able to say someday. I loved this post! Awesome, Renae!!

Doug Bagley said...

Well said.

Renae said...

AAAWWWW, Thanks you guys!! I wrote that in about 5 minutes. I was inspired by the top picture of my sister and my nephew at the beach. I thought it was such a lovely sillouette of the two of them. Next thing I know I couldn't write fast enough. Thank you....(tears) :-). I am very proud.

Renae said...

Sorry it's so late, I just got home from work about 20 min. ago.....

Leish said...

Even better that you wrote it!!!

SnowWhite said...

what a beautiful poem, and the photos were so cute too.

xx
shona