Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Happy Thanksgiving to my American family and friends. May you all be blessed with Peace, Joy, good food,and plenty of laughter as you gather this week with family and friends to celebrate. Cheers!!

A Thanksgiving Prayer

Samuel F. Pugh



"O God, when I have food,
help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work,
help me to remember the jobless;
When I have a home,
help me to remember those who have no home at all;
When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer,
And remembering,
help me to destroy my complacency;
bestir my compassion,
and be concerned enough to help;
By word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted.
Amen."



3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Renae, very belated thanksgiving wishes to you, and a lovely Prater... Take good care ..

Jeanette said...

sorry Prayer

LZ Blogger said...

Renea ~ This was very nice of you! THX! We had a great Thankgiving! I hope all is well with you and the family! ~ jb///