Saturday, November 03, 2007




WOW !!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone!!! Sorry I havn't updated my blog for awhile now ....bad bad blogger. Right now I am at work watching the snow come down. All the cars on the lot are little fluffy snow mounds with a peak of colour coming out from underneath. It's been snowing for about 2 days now. We were lucky enough on Halloween to have a good night of walking around and then....SNOW!!! It is very pretty.
The snow insulates and makes everything so much quieter. When I'm at home standing outside on the deck you don't hear a sound. The birds are still around....the winter birds of course. So now I'm thinking ...there is only 52 days left until Christmas!!!! Oh my...thats....4 paydays...7 1/2 weeks...1 3/4 's of a month(s) left....roughly. Wow....so I guess when I go home tonight I'll start to think about my Christmas decorations and stuff. Believe it or not I've already bought a few Christmas presents. I started in....are you ready for this....June!!! LOL !! Now don't be groaning...I just happened to come across a few sales through the summer and some items were perfect for Christmas. Anyways I am at work and have had a blast reading all your blogs and have come across a few new ones. Take care all!!! Cheers for a safe and warm weekend!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Don't let your work know thst is what your doing!!!

Renae said...

LOL !!!!

LZ Blogger said...

I love the pictures Renae. But now you have me thinking about Christmas presents (or more precisely) the lack of them. I guess I better start thinking about those huh? I hope all is well! ~ jb///

Granny Annie said...

Snow, snow beautiful snow. I can enjoy it now that I'm retired and don't have to drive to work in it.

Unknown said...

Renae: I thank you for your comments on my site regarding Sahara's passing. xo

Greeneyes said...

Isnt work where your suppose to Blog HAHA
Christmas is coming yep,and after reading this I better get moving it is closer than I thought !
Wishing you a wonderful day and hope your doing well .

Take care
Greeneyes