Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Cheers to the cooks!!!! Dinner was a success. Lots of food, company, fun.
The cabbage rolls were Delicious!!!!! The perogie's....well, what can I say. Nothing but sheer perfection, LOL!
After dinner we watched the hockey game. Vancouver Canucks and the Calgary Flames. We had as much Vancouver wear as we could muster up. Jersey's,hats,gloves,towels,lighters. The only Flames fan was Curtis.....he had two Calgary hockey cards lol,and a Flames air freshener.For one fan, he sure makes a lot of noise!!! It was a lot of fun. We all rooted for the Canuckleheads, and of course they lost.......Vancouver lost the game!!!! and the flame was lit!!!
The picture above is Michelle and I....I better post a different one, I don't think she cares for that one....



Alright, Dahling, is that better? ( I know she'll call, tee hee).No,we are not the only ones at the table....I'm noticing all the beer bottles....that are empty...in front of us....hmmm. All in all, it was a fun night. I think a western night should be planned. That hat comes out a lot. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Leish said...

cute pics! the food sounds good!