Saturday, November 07, 2009

Well it's that time of year again lol :-) Time to go gather wood for fires :-) We went on a drive out on one of the logging roads here and gathered some wood for some friends. It was a Blast !!! We left and it was a cold day....then it Snowed !!! I wasn't happy about that lol, but we had a lot of fun :-) Took the dog and let him run free. He didn't go far at all. I thought for sure with his wild nature in him he would wander away, but no...he stayed right near us all the whole time. He has wolf in him....in case you were wondering. So that was my big concern with him. My son brought his best friend so we had many hands to load two trucks full of wood :-) We started a fire to have warmth. It was great :-)


...the drive out there...
...the boys found a huge pile of logs to inspect....Notice the ignition used to start the fire....lol :-)...sigh...boys...lol :-)....My son and his sidekick lol :-) My son is to your left ( Brad ) and his buddy is to your right ( Damon). I always say Damon is the son I never gave birth too lol :-) We take him everywhere and his parents take my son everywhere lol :-)....the boys eating on a pile of logs...starting to snow now........20 minutes later !!!..white stuff.......the dog( Titus) checking out all the wood in the back of one of the trucks lol :-)....the drive home. Single lane log truck bridge........saw a LOT of this on the way home.....

....anyways, that was a day out gathering wood :-)

No comments: