Monday, July 02, 2007




What a nice award!!! I was tagged by greeneyes and received the Rockin Girl Blogger award.



This is what she said about me:


A wonderful soft hearted woman , who usually makes me laugh somewhere on her Blog , she is interesting in her poetic passages and her friendly warm soul , she makes me feel right at home ,sweet indeed .


Thank you so much. Now it's my turn to tag some Rockin Girl Bloggers. The first one, of course, without a doubt would be my mom Kate, my sister Alicia, Shona, Sharon, and Kelly.


Karen:http://adventuresfromkateland.blogspot.com/ She is a wonderful woman, with a sense of humor. All her blogs are love, wisdom, advice, memories and just plain real. She is vibrant, loves life and is way to full of energy!!She is my mom. I love her.


Alicia:http://allthingsjack.blogspot.com/ Leish has a terrific sense of humor that reflects on her blogs. She has such a soft heart and a sweet spirit about her. She is family oriented and would do anything for you to help out.


Shona:http://thefunnybone.blogspot.com/ Shona is a wonderful, loving funny woman who is a mother of 4. She loves to laugh, tell jokes, just be herself. Her blog is full of life. Stories about her children and her husband make me laugh, and always say Awww.


Sharonhttp://sharon-pocketsofblue.blogspot.com/ Sharon is very down to earth. She is a mother of 3 and is very busy.She loves her children, husband and it's a pleasure to stop by and read her blog. She is a very caring woman with concerns for all.


Kellyhttp://myutopias.blogspot.com/ Kelly is very real. She is concerned about making a difference. She has a very unique personality, and a sense of style that makes her blogs such an informative read. Her cares, concerns, and love for helping children make her a blessing to me to have her as my new blogger buddy.


Meow, Jeanette, Greeneyes, Doug, Lz, and Michael are all wonderful caring, funny blogger buddies that have brought such joy to me. I enjoy talking to each and every one of you.


All the bloggers in my little world have generous hearts, caring sensitive nature's and have made my day at times when I really needed to be uplifted. I love you all. Thank you for being a part of my life. I know even though I have never personally met some of you, I feel as if I know you very well. Take care and blessings sent from my home to yours for a wonderful relaxing week.

4 comments:

LZ Blogger said...

Renea ~ CONGRATULATIONS! I agree with all the really nice things you have said about your blogger buddies. They are all very uplifting people on their blogs! Thanks for the KIND words! ~ jb///

Kelly said...

Congrats on winning the award and thanks for tagging me with it as well!

Sharon said...

Hey Renae....
Congratulations and thank you for the tag as well! You definitely deserve it. I always enjoy stopping by and checking up on what is going on with you. Have a great day, my blogger friend!
Sharon

Leish said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll have to work on it...