Sunday, October 07, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I have about 16 people coming over today. There will be turkey, stuffing, gravy, creamed carrot's, buns, ham, mashed potato's, roast, scalloped potato's, green bean casserole, pasta salad,spaghetti squash,pumpkin pie, ice cream....hmmm, that's a lot of food!! Blessings to all for a thankful long weekend!


Things I am thankful for:my husband, my children, my family, my friends, love, friendship, peace,laughter. I am thankful for the things I have and the things I don't have. Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to? Be thankful when your tired and weary, it means you made an effort. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they will become your blessings.

6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Harvest to you and yours!

Sharon said...

Hey Renae...
All that food is sounding soooo wonderful. Hope it all went well.
Sharon

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Renae, hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.
Hope you are well.
Take care, Meow

Unknown said...

Renae: A wonderful reminder about blessings stemming from challenges! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Jeanette said...

Hi Renae,
Have a wonderfull thanksgiving, and your food sounds so Yummy. Take care.

SnowWhite said...

Hi Renae, sorry have not been around for so long just always seem to have stuff to do before I can get onto the pc lol. Hope all well at your end of the world. we are all good here just busy as usual
xx
shona